[TYPO3-templavoila] Problems mapping XML-files as TV-templates

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Fri Jul 25 20:28:05 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

I'm currently trying to map some XML nodes to my DS - but the mapping
engine of TV is not allowing me to map any XML node. It seems to map
only HTML-tags. I'm trying to map a file like this:
-------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding='UTF-8'?>
	<headlines>
		<headline>
			<text>myheadline</text>
			<xpos>12</xpos>
			<ypos>12</ypos>
			<color>#000000</color>
		</headline>
	</headlines>
	<buttons>
		<button>
			<text>buttontitle</text>
			<id>3</id>
			<xpos>12</xpos>
			<ypos>12</ypos>
			<color1>#000000</color1>
			<color2>#000000</color2>
		</button>
	</buttons>
	<lines>
		<line>
			<width>70</width>
			<height>2</height>
			<xpos>70</xpos>
			<ypos>100</ypos>
			<color>#000000</color>
		</line>
	</lines>
-------

strange thing is, that the previous webmaster seemed to be able to map
the xml files. All I did is to add some more new nodes and tried to
update the mapping. But TV is only showing the content of the xml file
in one line and doesn't allow to map anything.

Any ideas? TV version 1.3.6.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch