[TYPO3-templavoila] Insert FCE: drop-down-field for DS is emty

Peter@Eifel typo3ng at alinbu.net
Mon Jul 21 08:26:40 CEST 2008

Hi all,

after some years with TYPO3 I am finally setting up my first TV project
and I tried to set up a FCE and inserting this FCE. Definition and
mapping was fine (just like descriped in the manual) and then I tried to
insert it into the page. The problem is, when I want to choose my DS in
the appropriate drop-down-field, this field happens to be empty.

First thing I thought about was, that some General Storage Folder
setting was not set right to the storage folder of the TV template
folder, but this is not the problem.

I am using TV in version 1.3.6, TYPO3 4.2.1 on a Mittwald server.

I'd be really happy if anybody has an idea or could help me with that.
Even if one have to get into backend to see and check - I am willing to
pay for this support.

Thanks, Peter