[TYPO3-templavoila] Non-used elements still shown by select

lee perry leeperry at slack.de
Tue Jul 15 11:29:49 CEST 2008

Heya,

when I will delete a page-element by clicking the "Unlink element" it's
not realy deleted - it's only unlinked (the label says it, yes.) - the
element will not shown at the page - okay fine. But, with a  select of a
coloumn the unlinked elements will shown , because I cannot figure out
in what way they are different.

I looked into the table "tt_content" and compare to elements of one page
- one normal the other one unlinked - it's look like there is no field
in this table with this information.

Where can I see if an element is unlinked or not?

Thanx and best regards,
Lee