[TYPO3-templavoila] Flexibel Content Element - BackEnd processing of field

Dr. Ronald P. Steiner Ronald.Steiner at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 1 22:57:21 CEST 2008

Hello List,

I created a Flexible Content Element with TemplaVoila. In the Data
Structure XML I changed one simple input field into a date input. The
input works fine, I can input a date and a time stamp is stored. The
output in the front end also works fine. The TS generates a date out of
the time stamp.
But in the BackEnd (before the CE is opened for editing) the native time
stamp is shown. Is there a way to modify this output as well?
I guess there has to be, because such a modification works for other
fields in the BE:
1) RTE input is showed without html code and only the first lines of text.
2) Images are shown as thumbs

any hints?

Ron

P.S. Here my Data Structure XML for the date field:

<field_date type="array">
	<tx_templavoila type="array">
		<title>date</title>
		<sample_data type="array">