[TYPO3-templavoila] html comments and TV

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Wed Jan 23 10:27:55 CET 2008

You can do conditional statements in your page template's TypoScript.

Something like:-

--------------------------

# Sort out IE6 and below
[browser = msie] && [version < 7]
page.CSS_inlineStyle (

# Add a script for IE < 7
page.headerData.44 = TEXT
page.headerData.44.text = <script......

[end]

------------------------

Have a look at the TSref

HTH

Ben

Benjamin Todd
Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk
EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB
Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk
Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered
Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk
Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered
office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS