[TYPO3-templavoila] Default modules per page

vahan vamirbekyan at dgfoundation.org
Tue Jan 22 23:52:18 CET 2008

Folks,
I found this group very knowledgeable and would like to ask another
queston...
my project as any other has regular and sysfolder pages.
Typo3 treats sysfolders as a special case and if one selects a sysfolder
   while in a Page module renders a hint to go to List module.
Same way I would like my BE users to use only ( or at least by default
) some specific modules when on a specific page. So , for instance, one
of my pages allows editing its content and hence I would like Page
module to be the only available module ( or at least default one) for
that page. That would help usability a great deal in my opinion. Most of
confusion in BE interface is result of complexity in understanding what
module should be used for what page.
any clue on how to implement.

thank you
Vahan