[TYPO3-templavoila] Versioning-tab visible only when logged in as admin

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Sat Jan 19 19:38:58 CET 2008

In article
<mailman.1.1200573832.11177.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders
de> "Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> wrote:
>  Hi!

>  Michael Bakonyi wrote:
>>   Please guys! Didn't have anybody of you had this problem, too?

>  I did not reply because did not have time to check it. I suggest to
> write a bug report about it to bug tracker (http://bugs.typo3.org/).
> This way it will not be forgotten.

Alright, now I know that it's not a wrong setting of my TS or
something like that: I have one site here where I had TV 1.1.1
installed and where the versioning-tab appeared when logged in as
non-admin. Then I updated to TV 1.3.3 and the versioning-tab was gone
for non-admins. Strange, that nobody noticed that problem until now ...

I opened a bug-report.

Have a nice weekend though!

Michael

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo