[TYPO3-templavoila] Complex question regaring multilingual sites

Vahan Amirbekyan vahan at ectostar.com
Thu Jan 17 21:20:04 CET 2008

folks,
I am trying to understand how to design a site with that would
1. have content in multiple languages
2. have navigation in multiple languages

For multilingual content I use translation interface enabling new languages.
That one I kinda see.
Regarding multilingual navigation though I am not clear.
If I use TV I do not see any way to have language specific TV templates.
I also do not see any ext that would allow me translating my html content.

please help to understand how it works with TV.

Vahan