[TYPO3-templavoila] Problems with Special Chars in TemplaVoila!

Styrmir Magnússon styrmirm at hive.is
Wed Jan 9 19:36:04 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Hi!
> Styrmir Magnússon wrote:
>> Thanks you, I tried to update TemplaVoila to 1.33 and that was no 
>> problem, then I went back to Modify my DS/TS and changed the title of 
>> one of my element to hægri and the same result. I get it right while 
>> inside TemplaVoila mapping but when I go to Page or List the element 
>> title is HÃ?gri.
>> Not that this is a very big problem I can have the title in english.
> It seems that something is wrong with database charset.
> Can you post settings for forceCharset and Db init from install tool? 
> Also character_set_* variables from "show variables" sql would be helpful.


Hello Dmitry

Hope you are talking about this information

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['forceCharset'] = 'utf-8';	
[SYS][setDBinit] =

character set client   	 utf8  	 utf8
character set connection 	utf8 	utf8
character set database 	utf8 	utf8
character set filesystem 	binary 	binary
character set results 	utf8 	utf8
character set server 	utf8 	utf8
character set system 	utf8 	utf8
character sets dir 	/usr/share/mysql/charsets/ 	/usr/share/mysql/charsets/
collation connection 	utf8_general_ci 	utf8_general_ci
collation database 	utf8_general_ci 	utf8_general_ci
collation server 	utf8_general_ci 	utf8_general_ci

Best regards

More information about the TYPO3-project-templavoila mailing list