[TYPO3-templavoila] Translation of shortcuts (in TV?)

Paul Rijke paul at rijke.org
Sun Jan 6 09:59:36 CET 2008

Dmitry (and others),

I read the manual twice, but I can't find it or I do not understand it.

Here's my DS. The part is called field_header_image. I have experimented
with the combinations langChildren and landDisable, but none of them gave
met the field in translation. Should I use etype ce instead of image?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<T3DataStructure>
		<langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren>
		<langDisable type="integer">1</langDisable>
	<ROOT type="array">
		<tx_templavoila type="array">
			<title>ROOT</title>
			<description>Select the HTML element on the page
which you want to be the overall container element for the
template.</description>
			<tags>body</tags>
		</tx_templavoila>
		<type>array</type>
		<el type="array">
			<field_content type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>Main Content Area</title>
					<description>Pick the HTML element
in the template where you want to place the main content of the
site.</description>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex index="0">Lorem
ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Pellentesque porta erat
vitae nisl. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Aliquam ac urna. Morbi magna
mauris, semper ut, varius in, convallis vitae, nulla. Proin massa lorem,
mollis eget, rutrum vitae, commodo id, risus. Curabitur scelerisque risus
eget odio. Proin laoreet blandit elit. Aenean varius, sapien laoreet dapibus
volutpat, risus lorem ornare wisi, lobortis venenatis nisl augue sed purus.
Nam suscipit viverra justo. Suspendisse tincidunt. Nullam vel
quam.</numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>ce</eType>

<tags>table:outer,td:inner,div:inner,p,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5</tags>
					<oldStyleColumnNumber
type="integer">0</oldStyleColumnNumber>
					<TypoScript><![CDATA[
	10= RECORDS
	10.source.current=1
	10.tables = tt_content
	10.wrap = <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> | <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->
                    ]]></TypoScript>
				</tx_templavoila>
				<TCEforms type="array">
					<config type="array">
						<type>group</type>

<internal_type>db</internal_type>

<allowed>tt_content</allowed>
						<size>5</size>
						<maxitems>200</maxitems>
						<minitems>0</minitems>
						<multiple>1</multiple>
						<show_thumbs>1</show_thumbs>
					</config>
					<label>Main Content Area</label>
				</TCEforms>
			</field_content>
			<field_menu type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>Main menu</title>
					<description>Pick the HTML container
element where you want the automatically made menu items to be
placed.</description>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex index="0">[Menu
goes here]</numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>TypoScriptObject</eType>

<tags>table:inner,ul,div,tr,td</tags>

<TypoScriptObjPath>lib.mainMenu</TypoScriptObjPath>
				</tx_templavoila>
			</field_menu>
			<field_breadcrumb type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>Breadcrumb</title>
					<description>Map this element to the
HTML element containing the dummy menu.</description>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex index="0">[Here
goes my dynamic menu...]</numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>TypoScriptObject</eType>
					<tags>*:inner</tags>

<TypoScriptObjPath>lib.breadcrumb</TypoScriptObjPath>
				</tx_templavoila>
			</field_breadcrumb>
			<field_submenu type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>Sub menu (if any)</title>
					<description>Pick the HTML container
element where you want the automatically made submenu items to be
placed.</description>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex index="0">[Menu
goes here]</numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>TypoScriptObject</eType>

<tags>table:inner,ul,div,tr,td</tags>

<TypoScriptObjPath>lib.subMenu</TypoScriptObjPath>
				</tx_templavoila>
			</field_submenu>
			<field_cloud type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title></title>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex
index="0"></numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>TypoScriptObject</eType>

<TypoScriptObjPath>lib.cloud</TypoScriptObjPath>
				</tx_templavoila>
			</field_cloud>
			<field_clickimage type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title></title>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex
index="0"></numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>image</eType>
					<TypoScript>
	10 = IMAGE
	10.file.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
	10.file.import.current = 1
	10.file.import.listNum = 0
	10.file.maxW = 200
							</TypoScript>
				</tx_templavoila>
				<TCEforms type="array">
					<config type="array">
						<type>group</type>

<internal_type>file</internal_type>

<allowed>gif,png,jpg,jpeg</allowed>
						<max_size>1000</max_size>

<uploadfolder>uploads/tx_templavoila</uploadfolder>
						<show_thumbs>1</show_thumbs>
						<size>1</size>
						<maxitems>1</maxitems>
						<minitems>0</minitems>
					</config>
					<label></label>
				</TCEforms>
			</field_clickimage>
			<field_header_image type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>Header Image</title>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex
index="0"></numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>image</eType>
					<tags>*:inner</tags>
					<TypoScript>
	10 = IMAGE
	10.file = fileadmin/templates/connectit/banner_s2.gif
	10.file.import = fileadmin/templates/connectit/headers/
	10.file.import.current = 1
	10.file.import.listNum = 0
	10.file.maxW = 758
	10.file.maxH = 139
							</TypoScript>
				</tx_templavoila>
				<TCEforms type="array">
					<config type="array">
						<type>group</type>

<internal_type>file</internal_type>

<allowed>gif,png,jpg,jpeg</allowed>
						<max_size>1000</max_size>

<uploadfolder>fileadmin/templates/connectit/headers</uploadfolder>
						<show_thumbs>1</show_thumbs>
						<size>1</size>
						<maxitems>1</maxitems>
						<minitems>0</minitems>
					</config>
					<label>Header Image</label>
				</TCEforms>
			</field_header_image>
			<field_langselect type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title></title>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex
index="0"></numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>TypoScriptObject</eType>
					<tags>*:inner</tags>

<TypoScriptObjPath>lib.langMenu</TypoScriptObjPath>
				</tx_templavoila>
			</field_langselect>
		</el>
	</ROOT>