[TYPO3-templavoila] use pagecontent:header in TypoScript Object Path

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Jan 4 09:09:23 CET 2008

Hi!

Styrmir Magnússon wrote:
> And Thanks for helping, I hope I am a little bit closer, but still I am
> not able to show the header from the content element
>
> Here is my DS

It appears that it is not FCE DS but page DS.

Next:

>                     <TypoScript><![CDATA[
>     10= RECORDS
>     10.source.current=1
>     10.tables = tt_content
>     10.wrap = <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> | <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->
>     20 = TEXT
>     20.data = register:tx_templavoila_pi1.parentRec.header
>     20.wrap = Header result |
>                     ]]></TypoScript>

Ok, so you got tt_content records at 10. Now at 20 you are trying to use "header" field of parent record. But for page DS parent record will be pages record, not tt_content record. Obviously it does not work.

TYPO3 core team
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs