[TYPO3-templavoila] use pagecontent:header in TypoScript Object Path

Styrmir Magnússon styrmirm at hive.is
Wed Jan 2 22:47:00 CET 2008

Hi

I will try to explain better, I was struggling with how I would best
describe this.

I have a "Content Area" and there I create new element, "Regular Text
Element" in this Element there is "Header" and then there is "Text". I
chose to have the header hidden.

What I want to do is to show the header of this element I created before
in a "Title Area" which is another area I created with TemplaVoila

Page would look like this

/********************************/
/[Title Area]                    /
/********************************/
/[Menu Area]                     /
/[Content Area]                  /

In the "Title Area" I want to show the header which I have hidden in
"Content Area" element "Regular Text Element"

p.s. I think I was in too much hurry yesterday when I wrote the other
explanation, this one is much better
:-)

Thanks
Styrmir