[TYPO3-templavoila] fe rendering fails with sheets in fce ds

Simon Tuck stu at rtpartner.ch
Wed Feb 27 11:18:35 CET 2008

Hi List,
I have a ds for an FCE and I decided it would be nicer in the BE if I
could split it into sheets. Which I did and it works fine in the
backend. __However__, after implementing the sheets the FCE isn't
producing any content in FE. My understanding is that sheets are allowed
in page and fce ds(?), so perhaps I'm missing something else...
I've attached an excerpt from the ds in question (just the first sheet).
Appreciate any hints/help!
Cheers,
Simon

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<T3DataStructure>
		<langDisable>1</langDisable>
	<sheets>
	    <sText>
             <ROOT type="array">
                 <tx_templavoila type="array">
                     <title>ROOT</title>
                     <description>Select the HTML element on the page
which you want to be the overall container element for the
template.</description>
                 </tx_templavoila>
                 <TCEforms>
                         <sheetTitle>Text</sheetTitle>
                 </TCEforms>
                 <type>array</type>
                 <el type="array">
                     <field_register type="array">
                         <tx_templavoila type="array">
                             <title>Reset register values</title>
                             <eType>none</eType>
                             <TypoScript>
         <![CDATA[
             10 = LOAD_REGISTER
             10.hasAttributes.cObject = TEXT
             10.hasAttributes.cObject.value = 0
             20 = LOAD_REGISTER
             20.hasLinks.cObject = TEXT
             20.hasLinks.cObject.value = 0
         ]]>
                             </TypoScript>
                             <description>*** not mapped ***</description>
                             <sample_data type="array">
                                 <numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
                             </sample_data>
                         </tx_templavoila>
                         <type>no_map</type>
                     </field_register>
                     <field_h2 type="array">
                         <tx_templavoila type="array">
                             <title>Title</title>
                             <description><![CDATA[<h2
class="underline">, OUTER]]></description>
                             <sample_data type="array">
                                 <numIndex index="0">*** Title
***</numIndex>
                             </sample_data>
                             <eType>input</eType>
                             <proc type="array">
                                 <HSC type="integer">1</HSC>
                             </proc>
                         </tx_templavoila>
                         <TCEforms type="array">
                             <config type="array">
                                 <type>input</type>
                                 <size>48</size>
                                 <eval>trim, required</eval>
                             </config>
                             <label>Title</label>
                         </TCEforms>
                     </field_h2>
                     <field_description type="array">
                         <tx_templavoila type="array">
                             <title>Content</title>
                             <description><![CDATA[<div
class="description">, OUTER]]></description>
                             <sample_data type="array">
                                 <numIndex index="0">*** Description
***</numIndex>
                             </sample_data>
                             <eType>rte</eType>
                             <proc type="array">
                                 <HSC type="integer">0</HSC>
                             </proc>
                             <TypoScript>
         <![CDATA[
             10 = TEXT
             10.if.isTrue.data = current:1
             10.current = 1
             10.parseFunc = < lib.parseFunc_RTE
             10.wrap = <div class="description">|</div>
         ]]>
                             </TypoScript>
                         </tx_templavoila>
                         <TCEforms type="array">
                             <config type="array">
                                 <type>text</type>
                                 <cols>48</cols>
                                 <rows>5</rows>

<softref>typolink_tag,images,email[subst],url</softref>
                             </config>

<defaultExtras>richtext:rte_transform[flag=rte_enabled|mode=ts_css]</defaultExtras>
                             <label>Content</label>
                         </TCEforms>
                     </field_description>
                 </el>