[TYPO3-templavoila] ANN: TemplaVoila 1.3.4

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Feb 25 12:48:14 CET 2008

Hi all!

TemplaVoila 1.3.4 was just sent to TER. This is a maintanance release, which does not include any major things. But it fixes 4.2 compatibility issue, bug with column position in all page module and adds clean up functionality to TYPO3 clean up script.

This is not what I ment by "working on TV soon" several days ago. This release is mainly to make 4.2 users happy.

TYPO3 core team
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs