[TYPO3-templavoila] no content on webpage

Christian Wolff Chris at connye.com
Wed Feb 13 19:40:20 CET 2008

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:04:16 +0100, <kane96 at gmx.de> wrote:

> hi,
> I'm learning typo3 by a tutorial of a book and have a problem with
> templavoila without using the wizard.
> I created a field for the content and mapped it to the
> contents-div-container but when I create content nothing is displayed on
> the webpage (something like navigation and header works).
> I know it's hard to find the problem, but maybe it's a common problem
> and somebody can help me.

Hi after mapping, the container you have to set it. its somtimes confusing
that the save button is available while you have to do another klick so
"set" to decide if you whant the inner or outer mapping applied.

maybe this ist the solution for your problem.

greets chris

--
Christian Wolff // Berlin
http://www.connye.com