[TYPO3-templavoila] How To Render subtemplates of FCE's? (SOLVED) for real now

Christian Wolff Chris at connye.com
Thu Feb 7 11:45:09 CET 2008

I Finaly find out how to render FCE's with child templates
this TS sets the variable so every FCE is getting the child template
plugin.tx_templavoila_pi1.childTemplate = blue

so if you want to switch page and FCE (sub)templates you simpy need to ad
somthing like this:
[globalVar = GP:color=blue]
        page.50.childTemplate = blue
        plugin.tx_templavoila_pi1.childTemplate = blue
[global]

greets chris

--
Christian Wolff // Berlin