[TYPO3-templavoila] Problems with multilanguage website.

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tnm.maillist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 17:26:42 CET 2008

Hi,

When Changing language i still got only one L=1 variable.

You can try it for you self at http://cenaps.roquefort.pil.dk is only the
"om os" (about us page that i have tried to translated right now)

http://cenaps.roquefort.pil.dk/de/om-os/
http://cenaps.roquefort.pil.dk/gb/about-us/
http://cenaps.roquefort.pil.dk/om-os/