[TYPO3-templavoila] Creating a date input field in a FCE and selector boxes for page-links

Christophe Stadler cs at cs-cc.com
Mon Dec 1 13:17:45 CET 2008

Hello again,

In fact it seemed to work like this but it doesn't .. Whereas the date is
formated correctly in the backend form, the front end displays random
numeric characters

 .. so instead of 04.10.2007 i get 1191448800

But the weird thing is that when i edit the FCE again the date appears
correctly in the fields. But in the general backend overview and in the
frontend the dates are replaced with these numerics.

Not sure how to tackle this .. Any ideas ?

On 11/19/08 3:48 PM, in article
mailman.1.1227106113.3930.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de,