[TYPO3-templavoila] Verifications

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at adsignum.com
Thu Aug 28 21:51:51 CEST 2008

 Hy Dmitry;
>> Your example would (according to my observation) take the
>> parameter-value out of the Flex-field "field_parameter":
>>
>> <TypoScript>
>>     10 = TEXT
>>     10.typolink {
>>         parameter = field_parameter
>>         returnLast = url
>>     }
>> </TypoScript>
>>
>>  Is that correct?
>>

> Yes.

 Thank you for the answers! Would you mind if I write an alternative
extended Flex-XML edit-form for TV, for you to revisit and maybe
incorporate? I can't promise it for tomorrow, but I think I will try
through the next week to get a grip on it. At some point I hope I may
ask you for verifying options/restriction and flexibility.

 Ciao
    Niels