[TYPO3-templavoila] Relative path prefixing

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Aug 8 17:55:22 CEST 2008

Hi!

Joerg Wagner wrote:
>  > Reopened. I can take a look at it but not the next week.
>
> now sponsored with 50 EUR.

This always helps :D Patch is in the BT. My development version has certain changes that I am not ready to send to TER yet. Will patch be enough for now?

You will need to go to mapping interface and simply press save button there to get rid of the wrong prefix. This works only for "a" tags that has "#" as the first character of href.

TYPO3 Core team
In the blog: http://typo3bloke.net/post-details/typo3_code_formatting_in_eclipse/