[TYPO3-templavoila] [TYPO3]Preview icon of data structure and Template Object

LinTong pcu84424 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 12:47:59 CEST 2008

Hallo Xavier

But how can I grant read access for the users?

The list of "Disallow access to TemplaVoila objects" for all the back
end user is empty. And I have chose all the options in the "access
list" including "table" "Allowed excludefields" and so on. But for the
back end users except admin the preview icon can not display but
"invalid value" instead. Thanks very much

2008/8/5 Xavier Perseguers <typo3 at perseguers.ch>:
> Hello Tong,
>
>> I have 3 FCEs and each of them has one preview icon for data structure and one preview icon for Template Object. But in the view of FCE the Thumbnail can not display correctly.
>>
>> For backend user, the preview icon can not display, but just display "invalid value 11". Who knows what is wrong? Thanks very much.
>>
>> For Admin user the preview icon can display.
>
> You have to grant read access to the TemplaVoila DS/TO for the users in
> their user group.
>
> Regards
>
> --
> Xavier Perseguers