[TYPO3-templavoila] Use of TO Local Processing (XML) ?

Stig Kjeldsen sk at itu.dk
Tue Aug 5 17:34:36 CEST 2008

hi

I have a question to TO "Local Processing (XML)".

Is it possible to have the "belayout" in this field?

My DS looks like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<T3DataStructure>
   <beLayout><![CDATA[
   ]]></beLayout>
   <langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren>
   <langDisable type="integer">0</langDisable>
[more....]
</T3DataStructure>

Is it possible to move the
   <beLayout><![CDATA[
   ]]></beLayout>

to the field TO "Local Processeing (XML)"?? If it is, how should the
syntax be?

Best regards

Stig Kjeldsen