[TYPO3-templavoila] Use content from FCE on other page

kozy koosb at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 28 15:09:46 CEST 2008

Hello,

In a FCE I'd like to render content from separate fields from another FCE
on child pages.

I'd like to accomplish the following. I have a couple of 'profile' pages
on the same level. On their parent I'd like to have a sort of overview,
looping through the child pages and showing particular fields.

Is this possible? Or maybe use the CONTENT object, select the right fields
and use t3lib_div::xml2array() ?

What will be a common solution, if possible at all?

Thanks a lot, Koos.