[TYPO3-templavoila] Catchable fatal error: while trying to create a new page Content

Frederik Mathem fieseMoep at gmx.net
Fri Apr 25 17:04:00 CEST 2008

Hi,

i'm new to this mailing list and to typo3. I'm learning it right now,
trying to work my way through the tutorials on typo3.org.

But now i'm stuck with the futuristic templating tut with a nasty error:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to
t3lib_div::implodeArrayForUrl() must be an array, null given, called in
D:\Programme\xampp\htdocs\futuristic\typo3conf\ext\templavoila\mod1\db_new_content_el.php
on line 285 and defined in
D:\Programme\xampp\htdocs\futuristic\t3lib\class.t3lib_div.php on line
1635

This happens every time on every page if i try to create a new page
Content. I even tried to start from scratch again, setting up a fresk t3
installation an building everything up again. But end up with the same
problem.

So please give me a newbie hint, what's wrong here.

Greets

Frederik