[TYPO3-templavoila] Possible bug when copying elements with sections that contain image/file elements

Simon Tuck stu at rtpartner.ch
Thu Apr 17 11:56:00 CEST 2008

Hi,
I am able to reproduce the following situation and am wondering if this
is a bug in TV:

When copying elements which contain image/file elements the images/files
are as a rule duplicated. This makes sense because deleting the image in
the copy should not remove the file in the original element. This is the
default behavior with normal content elements and with FCEs *except*
when the FCE contains a section/container and the images/files are in
the section. Or at least this is the behavior I can reproduce consistently.

I haven't found anything in the Bug tracker but it seems to me the
correct behavior for images/files in a section should be that they are
copied (as is the case with all other content elements).

Should I add this to the bug tracker?
Cheers,
Simon