[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE: Container element shows element name in the BE overview

Florian Seirer florian.seirer at tirol.gv.at
Tue Apr 15 15:06:59 CEST 2008

Hi list!

This is actually just a minor issue, but nonetheless worth mentioning. I
guess...

I created a FCE with a Section Container to define a linklist, just like
  in the FTB manual. Everything works well so far.

Still, in the BE overview (where all the content elements are shown),
the FCE shows the actual fieldnames (like field_something_something) of
the elements inside the container element instead of the label i defined
in the DS. When i then got to the edit view of the FCE, the flexform
shows the correct labels.

Is there a way to show the label in the BE overview?

Regards,
Flo