[TYPO3-templavoila] How to modify tt_content in Datastructure?

Christian Wolff Chris at connye.com
Thu Apr 10 13:13:09 CEST 2008

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 12:15:16 +0200, H. Reimers <h.reimers at neonaut.de>
wrote:

> Hi at all....
>
> i'm using this TS to append a link to the content if the header is
> linked to
> a page...
>
>   tt_content.text.20.stdWrap.append = COA
>   tt_content.text.20.stdWrap.append {
>       10               = TEXT
>       10.value         = mehr
>       10.fieldRequired = header_link
>
>       10.typolink {
>           parameter.field = header_link
>           ATagParams      = class="headerLink"
>           ATagBeforeWrap  = 0
>           wrap            = <span class="headerLink">|</span>
>       }
>   }
>
> but now i'm only want to use this for only one row of my TV datastructure
> like field_leftContent...
>
> how could i do this?
>
> thanks a lot...
>
> hendrik

Hi Hendrik in templa volia,
the Redinering of done via TS too. look in the datastruckture,
<typscript></typoscript>
tags.
there is the default rendering code generated by TV but you cann modify it
too your needs.
our you could select in the mapping option "Typoscript Object path"

then you could write a in your normal typoscript template a lib.myCode
object to render your
content the way you want it to be.

greets chris

--