[TYPO3-templavoila] Horizontalmenu, typoscript & templavoila

Alix Justus alix.justus at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 23:00:52 CEST 2008

wel , that did not helpd at all, it shows only te style, empty.

1) i mapp div with templavoila,
2) I save them to storage folder
3) i go to the first page, i asign there a template wich i made with
templavoial
4) then i go to List module, i edit the template , i add there the
typoscript wich you all post
5) and it stil not working, i also clear FE catch and typo3conf, but that
did not helpd.

do i forget somethink to , or is just i am doing everythink wrong.? :s