[TYPO3-templavoila] Horizontalmenu, typoscript & templavoila

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Apr 7 07:39:27 CEST 2008

Hi!

Alix Justus wrote:
> with templavoila i mappd div id invertedtabs to typosctopt path object,
> then i setup typoscript like this :

Check again in TemplaVoila what name of the TS object is. Sometimes people (me too) forget to press "Update" and name stays as "lib.myObject".

> page.includeCSS{

Don't to this. Use header mapping! Using includeCSS is discouraged with TemoplaVoila. Not forbidden but discouraged.

TYPO3 core team
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs