[TYPO3-templavoila] Problem with migration of charset to utf-8

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Sat Apr 5 22:37:53 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Kay Strobach wrote:
>>>
>>> PS: I use templavoila      1.3.3
>>
>> I updated to templavoila 1.3.4 and have the same issue ...
>
> This is not templavoila problem. Old records were created before you
> migrated to utf-8. Why do you expect TemplaVoila to upgrade them?
> TemplaVoila has nothing to do with conversion to utf-8.

Hello Dimitry,

thanks for your help.

perhaps thats a missunderstanding.
yes i created many records before the migration, stupid - i know.

what i do not understand is, that in one part of the be (the
pageoverview, where all the visible and unvisible records are listed)
the records are shown (with wrong charset) as you can see in the
screenshot , but it's not possible to edit the records, because the flex
form fields are empty ... thats what is confusing for me...

i expected the following after the migration:
1. the converter converts all the content in the normal tt_content fields.
2. and i need to manually or automatically change the wrong characters
through the be_forms, but this doesn't work, i need to copy all content
manually through my computers clipboard into the form fields

regards kay