[TYPO3-templavoila] How to map multible unused content elements (non-used elements)

Anders Tillebeck at at opengate.dk
Wed Apr 2 09:14:48 CEST 2008

Anders Tillebeck skrev:
> Hello list.
>
> After a redesign all content has become "non-used elements".
>
> I can insert them again using the:
> Web->Functions->"Reference unused content elements (TemplaVoila)"
>
> This works fine but demands one clik per page.
>
> Is there any automatic way to do this? Either for a node in the tre
> structure or for the hole site. Somthing like "Clik here to reference all".
>
> BR. Anders

Ok. My mistake.
When navigating to the page/function above then there is the choice to
only reference elements per page when clicking the link "Reference
elements" in the right column.

But there is also a link called "Reference elements for whole tree". And
this is exactly what I needed. Thanks to Christian Jul Jensen for making
this clear to me.

BR. Anders