[TYPO3-templavoila] Setting a Img-Width Limit per Container

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Fri Sep 21 07:34:16 CEST 2007

Hey all,

I am working on a webpage where I have two TV containers for "Content
Elements" and I'd like to have different settings for the different
containers.

Say I place a Content element with an image in container #1, I'd like to
be able to have a maximum with of 600 pixel (like the main content
container) and for container #2, I'd like a maximum width for pictures
of 200 pixels (like a sidebar on the right).

Note that I'm not talking about special FCE's or Templates where I
specifically set one single image for a sidebar or so, but two content
areas with random content elements, and about something where I could
e.g. set styles.content.imgtext.maxW for different content areas...
would be cool!

Can anybody help me with this? Is this even possible?

Thanks in advance!
--
greetings,
benni.