[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila - "No Conent Found!"

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Fri Sep 14 15:00:19 CEST 2007

Hi Bjorn

> We are having problems with TemplaVoila since we have moved to a new
server.
> Mappings which worked up to then are now no longer recognized. The related
marker
> displays "no content found" instead (see attached).

This is a common problem, and has been addressed on this list and others
several times. It is mostly likely that the template is not valid XHTML, and
perhaps a version change of PHP, or MySql or TV itself has shown it up.

Search for

Templavoila "no content found" and you will get several results from this
list and others ... they should show you the way.

Regards

Cate