[TYPO3-templavoila] Questions about the TV "Default template"

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Fri Sep 7 11:44:46 CEST 2007

Hi!
Some question about the TV "Default template"...

Preamble A:
At the moment, I have just 1 DS "Main Template DS" with 2 TO "Home
Template" & "Product Template".
When I create a new page and select "Click here for the wizard!" i see
the 2 TO and also a "Default Template".
If i select this "Default Template" and I edit this page's properties
then my page have no DS/TO selected.
By the way, this page uses the "Product Template" DS/TO, also if no
DS/TO is selected in page properties.

Questions:
1A. Is it normal that i see this "Default Template?

2A. If is it normal, can I disable this "Default Template"?

3A. If i can't disable it, can i force it to select a particular DS/TO?
(e.g.: I want that the page uses the "Home Template" instead of the
"Product template" if I select the "Default Template")

4A. Is it possible to change the "?" icon of the "Default Template"?

Preamble B:
If I create a new page and select "Page (inside)", I get a new page
without DS/TO selected.

Question: