[TYPO3-templavoila] Multilanguage with TV

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Sep 5 09:03:32 CEST 2007

Hi!

Firsts, please, use your full name in these lists as our rules ask you.

Xatucans wrote:
> The default language allows a correct of the pages but turning to german or
> french, shows only the menus and submenus to be translated but not the text
> content of the page. I've a page with tt_news plugin and when I change to
> french or german languages it only translate the especiffic text of the
> plugin, but the text I introduce (for example the header the tt_news
> elements) is displayed only in english. I think it could be a TV
> configuration problem

No it is not :) You should look to "Frontend localization manual"
document on typo3.org and see what you need to add to your TS template.

Usually you need content fallback for languages. As to tt_news
localization, check tt_news manual for it.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs