[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE with a localized DAM image

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Sat Sep 1 21:04:57 CEST 2007

Hi!
I made a little step forward.

I found a post of Dmitry and he said to use:
{register:tx_templavoila_pi1.parentRec.uid}
and here i get the uid of the content.

As he said, by instance:
10 = TEXT
10.current = 1
10.dataWrap = <h1 id="{register:tx_templavoila_pi1.parentRec.uid}">| </h1>

This will produce something like <h1 id="12345">title</h1>, where 12345
is the uid of tt_content record.

But now... where to put this value to pass it to the "fetchFileList"
function? :/ :\

news:mailman.1.1188670203.19766.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...