[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE with repeated Images. Errors occur when saving.

Daniel Schwarz schwarz at lise.de
Mon Nov 26 15:00:18 CET 2007

Hello to all,

I´ve a FCE with a Section. Inside this Section you can add Images.

When I picked the (allready uploaded) Image with the Image-Browser and click
on save the following Warning occurs in backend:

*Warning*: filemtime() [
function.filemtime<http://linde.lise.de/typo3/function.filemtime>]:
> stat failed for
> C:/xampp/htdocs/www.xxx.de/uploads/tx_templavoila/C:/xampp/htdocs/www.xxx.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Produkte/Monaxis_D-
> 1.jpg in *C:\xampp\htdocs\www.xxx.de\t3lib\class.t3lib_befunc.php* on line
> *1627*

In the Images-Box the abslute path is shown (C:/.... )

So I´ve to click on save fot the second time and a typo3-Error-Message
occurs:

1: Could not delete file
> 'C:/xampp/htdocs/www.xxx.de/uploads/tx_templavoila/C:/xampp/htdocs/www.xxx.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Produkte/Monaxis_D-
> 1.jpg' (does not exist). (tt_content:165:tx_templavoila_flex)
>
> I´ve seen other guys have similar problems. Does anybody has a clue what
went wrong?

Thanks in advance
Daniel

--
lise GmbH
Köhlstr. 27

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Tobias Krautkremer, Dipl.-Wirt.-Inf. Daniel Schwarz
Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 61293

Tel. +49 221 53 99 80-0
Fax  +49 221 53 99 80-2

E-Mail-Support: service at lise.de