[TYPO3-templavoila] Drag n Drop

Joachim Streit jstreit at ditnetwork.de
Thu Nov 22 11:46:00 CET 2007

T.M.Snyder schrieb:
> "Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1195657348.22724.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Hi!
>>
>> T.M.Snyder wrote:
>>> Will this ext also be available for normal Content Elements when NOT
>>> using TV?
>> Sorry, could not read your mind :) No idea what extension you mean...
>> --
>> Dmitry Dulepov
>
> Wann't that clear enough? ;-)
>
> Ok, when someone is _not_ using TV they use normal, standard,  content
> elements.
> Just uninstall TV to see how typo3 works without TV.
>
> There you also have normal content elements which you might want to move.
> And my question was, if the drag'n'drop u use for TV, if this thing will be
> also for the standard Content elements when _not_ using TV.
>
> Got me? ..... hope so...
> :-D
> T.

Hi T.(?)
ypu are looking for an extension that works with out TV? so why you ask
on the TV-List?

any how...
did you try to search on typo3.org extensionlist for "Drag and Drop"?
I found this one:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/gb_bedraganddrop/0.3.0/
it works just fine enough with TYPO3 4.1.3 .

Joachim