[TYPO3-templavoila] Adding Text/HTML to thecontentin TemplaVoila

Uwe Grohne uwe at grohne.de
Thu Nov 1 15:31:39 CET 2007

You mean the one with adding another tv object? I didn't try, I know that it
works and as of yet, it's the best (because working) solution. I just wanted
to have another solution, that is easier to implement. The best would be the
one with the optionsplit mentioned by Rudi Gnodde, but it doesn't work in
this case :(

"Bart Veldhuizen" <bart at v-int.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.4479.1193926028.20721.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi Uwe,

did you try the solution I sent you earlier this week?

Cheers,

Bart

Op 1-nov-2007, om 15:03 heeft Uwe Grohne het volgende geschreven:

> Thanks for the tip. I knew this solution, but I wanted to have all  of
> this
> in the TS template, because in a few months, I won't remember  having
> changed
> anything in there ;)
>
> "Sebastian Fischer" <s.fischer at b-und-h.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Uwe,
>
> if you take a look into the ds record of the templa template you  will
> find
> something like:
>
> <TypoScript><![CDATA[
> 10= RECORDS
> 10.source.current=1
> 10.tables = tt_content
> 10.wrap = <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> | <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->
>                     ]]></TypoScript>
> <oldStyleColumnNumber
> type="integer">0</oldStyleColumnNumber>
> </tx_templavoila>
>
> for the content rendering.
>
> Now its possible to add typoscript at the end like:
>
> 20 = TEXT
> 20.value = something
>
> Hope that is a solution for you. If you need the default added  content to
> be
> searchable, then put all stuff inside a COA and wrap it according  to the
> records part.
>

> With kind regards
>
> Sebastian Fischer
> Interaktive Medien
> Fon +49 (0) 23 64. 93 80-47
>
> Buttgereit und Heidenreich GmbH Design-Agentur
> Turmstraße 34 45721 Haltern am See Fon +49 (0) 23 64. 93 80-0 Fax -19
> mail at b-und-h.de www.b-und-h.de
>
> Geschäftsführer: Michael Buttgereit, Wolfram Heidenreich Sitz:  Haltern am
> See
> Amtsgericht Gelsenkirchen, HRB 5494 Ust.-Id.-Nr. DE 813735940
>
> Content-Management mit Typo3: Unter www.burg.de finden Sie ein  Beispiel
> für eines unserer Projekte mit komplexem Produktkatalog und PDF-
> Generator.

Bart Veldhuizen, Veldhuizen Interactive.  Tel: 06-420 67 330
website analyse & advies | content management systemen