[TYPO3-templavoila] Indexed Search Results not showing with TV

Ron Hall ron at busynoggin.com
Wed May 23 21:33:05 CEST 2007

Has anyone had issues with the indexed search plugin not showing up
when using TV?

I had a site running under MTB with indexed search. After converting
the site to TV the indexed search results page no longer shows
results or a search box. If I switch that page back to MTB the
results and search box do show on the page. I have also tried
inserting the plugin on a different page with same results.

I have another site using TV and indexed search shows up fine. Any
suggestions on where I should start looking to figure this out.

Thanks,
Ron Hall
Dallas, Texas

blog: "Adventures in TYPO3" at www.busynoggin.com/blog