[TYPO3-templavoila] 1.4.1 vs. 1.3.1

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Wed May 16 11:40:59 CEST 2007

Hi!

Philipp Holdener wrote:
> What's the difference between Version 1.4.1 from last week and 1.3.1
> from today?
> I have allready installed it last week in several installations!

1.4.1 was available for several hours and it was wrong upload. Code is
identical to 1.3.1, just version is different. 1.4.1 is removed from TER.

I recommend changing version manually to 1.3.1 in ext_emconf.php to
prevent problems with retrieval of future version. There is no need to
redownload, you can just change one number.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs