[TYPO3-templavoila] set max image width for content elements.

Andreas Jonderko anj2j at yahoo.de
Wed May 16 08:41:11 CEST 2007

Hi,

normally you would use special FCE with "image" or "imagefixed" fields
and then control the output of  pictures with the params maxW/maxH or
minW/maxH.

You want to specify an allround way for all images? It should be done in
your main template with TypoScript. So, I think you have to look into
the "typo ts by example" or in typo core api.

If you have ONLY one image size at all, you could also use the css
marker: #left img{width: 300px} #right{width: 100px} to control the size.

Regards,
Andreas