[TYPO3-templavoila] {$styles.content.imgtext.separateRows}: Constants may remain un-substituted!!

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Tue May 8 13:51:05 CEST 2007

Hi,

I try to substitute a image width width this typoscript:

10 = IMAGE
10.file.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
10.file.import.current = 1
10.file.import.listNum = 0
10.file.maxW = 166

in a fce datastructure. the image will show up, but the

10.file.maxW = 166

has no effect.

In the admin panel I get *{$styles.content.imgtext.separateRows}: Constants may
remain un-substituted!!* when I check "Display messages" and "Force TS Rendering" in Typoscript-Tab.

Anyone has an idea what I'm doing wrong? Or could this be a bug?

Thanks for help,
Sebastian Böttger

PS: My email editor shut down while sending last time, hopefully I don't doublepost now.

<skype:cozwei?add>