[TYPO3-templavoila] Exporting TV Project end in Fatal Error

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Thu May 3 23:58:43 CEST 2007

Hi Dmitry,

I think it should be fixed asap because imho it is a major usability bug
- and therefore will lead to loose users using TYPO3.
Not being able to export your data is (imho) just not acceptable.
Most time I cannot satisfy someone of TYPO3, because they find the
usability is not good enough.

Not me, because I am a developer, honoring what other developers are
doing, and would be glad to help out fixing this bug. So I did ;-).
I uploaded the patch to the bugtracker.

Best regards,
Sebastian Böttger

<skype:cozwei?add>