[TYPO3-templavoila] content element in TV

Thu May 3 21:24:16 CEST 2007

Hi Kuldev,

I believe you can accomplish what you're trying to do, in this way:

In editing your datastructure, set the Editing Type to "Typoscript
Object Path" (update now) then set the object path to the name of the
typoscript that you have set up.  For example, lib.contentlower.

In typoscript, you could create

lib.contentlower = TEXT
lib.contentlower.value = <div>This is contentlower text.</div>

to test it out.

To change that content on individual pages, you only need to add
additional template records to those pages, and set the value of
lib.contentlower.

Hope that helps!
David Lanier