[TYPO3-templavoila] mapping mininews

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-mediendesign.de
Wed May 2 19:11:56 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've got problems mapping the default .html-file of the extension mininews.

I think I'm on the right path mapping it until I come to the "search
form action"-element. When I try to map this element I get an
exclamation mark, so something most be wrong here.

 From now on every following element I try to map gets such an
exclamation mark.

I tried to change the action-attribute in the .html-file itself to just
"index.php?15" where I want to put my archived news, but that didn't
change anything.

Did anybody of you guys map mininews correctly and could help me with
this issue?

Bye,
Michael