[TYPO3-templavoila] preview and compare shows template error?

werner mueller werner.mueller at mimacom.ch
Wed Mar 28 09:30:21 CEST 2007

hallo

well by assumption only. i never tested this with old-school static
templates. i simply think this feature does work with static templates.

if there is no template found to render a page and i am using
templavoila to define the template, it is templavoila related in the
first place. of course templavoila may not cause the problem at all
since it works very well on the live workspace.

i hoped someone has encountered this before or can reproduce it. i just
dont see any obvious reason for the described behaviour.

so: still hopeing for an idea, or the name of the proper mailinglist, or
anything

thanks :)