[TYPO3-templavoila] templavoila header problem

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:41:15 CEST 2007

Hi!

Your way of using templavoila is not optimal.

Roelof Wobben wrote:
> I have used this html file for mapping.

<skip>

> href="#">volgende >></a></td>

This HTML is invalid because contains << and >>. It may cause very nasty
effects with templavoila that are hard to debug. Template must validate
to be used with templavoila!

> I have maded the following TS :

<skip>

> lib.datum.wrap = <td width="163" valign="bottom" id="date"></td>

Why do you do this? When using templavoila you should not use HTML tags
in main TS setup at all. You must have them only in you template and map
template properly (to <td> tag in your case).

> As you can see in the output file the header en date comes in the
> csc-header tag and not in the <td> tag.
>
> Who knows what went wrong ??

csc-header comes from CSS styled content, this is how typo3 works by
default. If you want to get rid of it, you need to look in the TS object
browser what fields you need to unset.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs