[TYPO3-templavoila] some problems TV 1.3.0 ?

sevenumber sevenumber sevenumber at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 10:14:28 CET 2007

I'm newbie and I'm using  TM from 1 week ... I notice some problems:

- when I create the content by TM Page and after I delete it, the content
it's always present in the db, you can see that by yhe Page, List, ecc (of
the normal tools Typo3)... why?

- if I modify DS/ TO and precisely I delete some element (EL), in the XML
code (that u see by Show XML button) the elements are still present ... it's
normal?

my versions are: utilizzo Typo3 4.1 e Templavoila 1.3.0...

thanks in advance

Sevenumber