[TYPO3-templavoila] Hide-Bug in TV 1.3.0

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu Mar 15 15:13:55 CET 2007

Stefan Völker
>> There is no bug :-)

but an annoying feature!

>> In TV-Pagemodul go to "Advanced functions" --> "Show hidden elements".
>> Thats all.

Yes but my client was annoyed about the behavior.
The option doesn't stay permament

I made for him change to show hidden elements always and hide the check
box. Note that for simple editor checkbox 'Show outline :'
is very confusing and it is good idea to hide the entire tab.

The option to force showing hidden elements and option to hide tabls are
available in 'tm_contentaccess'.
TemplaVoila would need some new configuration options.